Gardening at home is perhaps one of the best ways to self isolate and the ultimate social distancing activity. Gardening is also great for your mind, provides exercise and gives a sense of pride to see things grow.
In this time of uncertainty, we at Countryside Greenhouses are taking the safety of our staff and customers very seriously. We are stepping up our cleaning and sanitizing efforts.
We have begun planting for the spring season as usual and will have a full selection of plants as always. If you would like to drop off planters for custom planting, just give us a call ahead and we will arrange to have you drop them off. We will also take your spring orders over the phone or email if you like, or if you need anything now, we can arrange delivery or pick up.
At times like these, we all begin to understand the value of good food availability. Perhaps you will find growing some of your own veggies at home very rewarding. We can offer advice if you have questions.
We will post again in the weeks to come if things change. Take care everyone and stay safe.
Countryside Greenhouses Safety Measures:
- limit 15 customers inside the greenhouse at one time
- distancing policy in effect for the entire property
- please follow the one way blue arrows on the floor inside the greenhouse
- please try to limit the number of people in your group to two people
- please respect all others and be kind
- if you have a mask please wear it
The Staff at Countryside Greenhouses